How we collect and use information
We collect information in three ways: (1) share any of your information with us using our services, (2) can buy something from us and give us the number of your credit or debit card and (3) collect some information automatically .
We reserve the right to remove any information posted on Mobookgia any reason. Generally, this can happen when, in our own judgment, the content of information: (a) is inappropriate or infringe or violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other private or intellectual property rights . (b ) violates or encourages others to violate any law or rule on civil liability. (c) is false, deceptive or misleading. (d) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, obscene or offensive. (e) promotes discrimination of any type, fanaticism, racism, hate, harassment or damage against a person or group. (f) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or threatening acts towards others. (g) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances. (h) is inappropriate for a family environment.
We may collect information from your computer, including but not limited to your IP, your operating system and the type of your browser, for system administration and reporting. These are statistics about actions and our users’ browsing patterns and does not identify any individual person.
The cookies we use on our website for the GoogleAnalytics, the GoogleAdwords, Facebook and Pinterest. The GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdwords is web analytics and marketing tools that help website administrators understand by reporting, how people use their website so they can improve.
Personal information you give us
The Mobook applications allow users to discover and share information with each other in groups. The information about users of the site maseinai an integral part of the experience of Mobook. The least that we need from you is some information in order to register as members. This information includes:
- A valid and verifiable email address
- A valid and verifiable phone number specific services offered by Mobook
- Your photos and relevant titles and descriptions of your choice
You also need to create a password that must be kept secret at your own risk. We are not responsible if you disclose to others your password, although we will do everything we can to help you if you let us know about a possible violation of your password.
Your personal information included in the content you upload to our service will be communicated to those who belong to your group. If you participate in discussions and community conversations will collect this information. The amount and type of information you voluntarily share with these ways, and whether or not you share and with whom this information is entirely your decision.
In order to tailor your experience at Mobook and improve our products and services, is likely to ask you for some information about your personal or professional interests, demographics and experiences about our products and services. Providing this information is optional. If you choose not to provide this information will not affect your access to our services.
We will also use, email address, phone number and other membership information to inform you of new members and new posts of your friends, for new features or offers that may interest you. And to deal your requests through our customer service.
Besides friends, third parties have limited access to your data except our authorized staff and is limited by our internal your password protection mechanisms.
If you invite others to participate in the implementation of Mobook or create accounts for other users, you may be asked to submit some personal information about those individuals. For example, if you invite someone to your team, you will be asked to submit your name, email address and maybe telephone number of this person. In this case, we will collect this information, which will never disclose to third parties.
Financial information that you give us
StoMobookechete the option to pay a subscription or individual products and services offered for sale in our online store. To facilitate payment, we will ask you some necessary personal information, including details of your credit or debit card.
When making any purchase from our online store, we will collect the following personal and financial information:
- Charge address
- Shipping Address
- Phone number
- credit / debit card information
- Products you buy
This information will not be shared with anyone except our company and financial institutions involved in processing your payment. We comply with all applicable consumer credit laws.
Information we collect automatically
Apart from the information you provide to us as described above, we automatically collect other information, non-personal, to improve Mobookkai all the services for you. These non-personal information does not relate to information that can identify you. This information helps us evaluate the way in which users and our members use our services such as data analysis, conduct internal research on how our site is used, audits, developing new products and services, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional activities.
The technologies we use to collect this non-personal information include:
- Managing IP: Addresses IPkathorizoun the location of computers on the Internet and help us to better understand the geographic distribution of our members and manage the performance of our website. We use your IP to help diagnose potential problems on our server and to administer in order to solve them.
- Cookies: The cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our sites. We help us recognize you as soon as you return. This, in particular, allows us to customize your experience on our sites. Unlike the prevailing myth, cookies do not extract information from your computer. Because stored on your computer, you can turn off whenever you want, but this will reduce your experience on our sites. You can modify your browser settings to accept all cookies, to be notified when new installed or to reject them all. Please refer to your browser instructions on how to modify your choices about the cookies. For more information about cookies click http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- Web logs: To learn how our visitors use our site, we look at your web logs, which show us the paths users on the site and how much time spent on particular pages. We also use web logs to detect the type of your browser, so that we can optimize the performance of our site and to understand the combination of browsers used by our guests.
We give great importance to the security of all personal information of our members. We have security measures in place to try to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of data members that are under our control. For example, the security and protection of your privacy practices periodically checked and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. We use secure server software to encrypt financial information you input before sent to us. While we can not guarantee that there will be no loss, misuse or alteration of data, nonetheless make every effort to prevent it.
Your rights regarding the protection of personal data
When you can Mobook share your personal information with others?
We will share your personal information only in the following ways:
- The Mobook personnel and authorized consultants may have access to user information only when necessary in our common tasks in the application.
- Under the protection of appropriate agreements, assign third parties to perform certain tasks for us. For example, we use other agencies to process your payments and to administer our website, and our relationship with you. These third parties have access only to the information they need to perform their work and may not use it for other purposes.
- If for any reason the application Mobook changes owners, the user information is automatically transferred.
- If your personal information shared with third parties will notify you and you can not allow us this information exchange.
You can remove any information from the application Mobook, any time you wish.
Just send us a request to email@example.com . Please wait some time to respond, although we will do everything we can to respond immediately.
You can block email notifications.
By default, we’ll send you an email notification when:
- Someone with whom you are connected or someone who has invited you to the application creates a new post.
- Someone commented on a post you created or made a comment on a post you commented earlier.
- Someone with whom you are connected or someone who has invited you to implement, makes you a question.
- Someone invites you to login or accepted your invitation to connect.
The email notifications may vary depending on the service you use Mobook. Any service you use, you can block notifications by email or by clicking the link «unsubscribe» in the bottom of the message either through the page of your account settings in the application.
Changes and updates
With the following terms and conditions defined rights, responsibilities and benefits you as a member of this service. Using our service, you agree to these terms. If you disagree with these terms partially or completely, you should not use this service.
We reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any time. If you continue using the service after a change in terms, you agree to the new terms. If you do not wish to be bound by any changes to these terms and conditions, you should not use this service.
1.Perigrafi service, fitness
All of Mobook services are web services. This means that generally intended for adults. If any minor under 13 use the service, it must explicitly and strictly supervised by a parent or guardian. If you invite a minor to participate in any of your teams, you are solely responsible for monitoring its activity.
2. Using the service, security requirements
To generate content, to invite other users and create groups, among others, you must be a registered user of our service. To register, you must create a user name and password and you must provide a verifiable email address, and in some of its services Mobook, enanepalithefsimo phone number. The provision of false and inaccurate registration information is a violation of this Agreement. You can not:
- Select or use a user name that is or contains a name of another person, any intention impersonation.
- Use your username or password of any other person other than your own, without authorization.
- To use a user name that we, at our discretion, we consider offensive.
You are responsible for any use from your account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the user name and password. You agree to notify us by email of any suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security of your account.
3. Limited License
You are authorized to use only for personal use (a) the service and (b) the texts, the photos, videos and audio files, links and content of other members of your team, which appears as part of our service.
When you post content to the service you provide limited permission to host this content and to disclose to members of your teams and notify them about your new content.
The service is intended or licensed for commercial use. Any commercial use of the service Mobook prohibited.
You agree not to use the service:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To upload, share, order for print, send by email or transmit in any other way content which is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, defamatory, libelous, racist, hateful or physical violence against persons or group of persons, espionage or harassment of any person, as determined by our own judgment.
- To upload, share, order for print, send by email or transmit in any other way content which gives information about illegal activities. This may include, but not be limited to, information concerning the construction or purchase of weapons or providing or creating computer viruses.
- To upload, share, order for print, e-mail, transmit or otherwise content that infringes any copyright, trademark or moral rights of any person, the Mobooki another company.
- To upload, share, order for print, e-mail, transmit or otherwise content that you may not transmit or illegal copy of content other person or entity. This may include, but not be limited to, providing pirated computer programs or links to obtain them, providing information to circumvent devices which protect against copying or providing pirated music or links to its acquisition.
- To harm minors in any way. This may include, but are not limited to, uploading, notification, order for print or broadcast by any means content that violates laws relating to child pornography, child exploitation and imaging minors who have sexual behavior.
- To upload, send by email or transmit any way content can damage the computer systems of others, including but not limited to, viruses, code, worms, data or other files or programs designed to destroy or to allow unauthorized access that could damage, fault, malfunction or damage.
- For any activity involving spam transmission, chain letters or spamming.
- To promote information that you know or believe to be false or misleading.
- For any commercial purpose.
- To impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an employee of Mobook, a forum moderator, a driver or server.
Although all the actions described above are strictly prohibited, it is likely that another user is violating these policies, and you are exposed to banned material of the type described above. You have no right to compensation either from us or from third parties, which would result from exposure to such material.
You further agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the content you submit, share, post or transmit using our services.
- You will not affect or interrupt or attempt to interfere with or disrupt our service or any server or network or equipment connected to or cooperating with our service, nor violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations related to this service .
- You will not give us any information that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you are not authorized to reveal.
- You will use the email or other contact information, our own or our partners, to send spam messages.
5. User Content
Always have ownership of the content you post on our sites (except if it belongs to someone else, in which case you may need to remove it-see “Acceptable” above). Keep all rights of the content you post. If you want to remove it, you can do so at any time. The use of your content by us is limited to the purposes specified in the privacy statement.
Members can publish and share content with individuals and groups can comment on what you share with them others. If you publish content, you confirm and warrant that you have all necessary rights to publish and authorize us to use it – according to the limited license described above -to provide our services. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to control, to refuse to accommodate and / or remove any content published on Mobook. Specifically, you acknowledge that we can, but we have no obligation to remove content that we believe to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, that violates intellectual property rights individual or group, the terms and conditions our website or legislation. Activity or content that appears, at our discretion, to violate the law, will be brought to the attention of the competent authorities.
6. Member Differences
You are solely responsible for interactions with other users or members of our service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or to try to resolve any dispute between you and other members. We are not responsible for any misconduct by our members.
All brand names, products and services, including logos or images used by Mobooki service in connection therewith, are owned by and in no way provided to any third party to use or ownership of any of them.
Please refer to the privacy statement of our service.
9. Availability of services
Apply reasonable steps to ensure that the service will be available 24 hours a day on a weekly basis. However, there will be cases in which the service will be temporarily interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to problems in communication links or equipment or because of other problems that are beyond our control.
Reasonable steps will become of us to minimize the time of our service outage. From time to time without notice to you, Mobookmporei to add or delete functionalities of the application. You agree that we shall not be obliged to inform you of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Mobook enforcement agencies.
The information, products and services included in this service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Corrections and changes are periodically added to this document. The application Mobook and its suppliers provide all content on services “AS haves” and without any warranty of any kind.
Neither we nor our suppliers guarantee the suitability, reliability or accuracy of the content or the service for any purpose. We and our suppliers disclaim any warranties relating to the content and services related to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose or title. If goods or services through our application, any warranty provided by the manufacturer, and we make no warranty. In any case we and our suppliers are not responsible for indirect, legal, special or other damages, including without limitation, loss or delay of use, loss of money or data or any other loss, although we have to inform their chance.
11. Recording expenses and payments
The application Mobook includes subscription services for payment. As a user who buys a subscription (Subscriber) for a service, you realize that participation in this service is continuously. This means that once you become a subscriber, your membership automatically renewed and your credit / debit card associated with this subscription will be charged based on the subscription plan you have selected (eg monthly, annually, etc.). Charges on your card will be processed within 24 hours after the completion of your subscription or 24 hours after the time of starting the processing of your product (eg for monthly subscriptions photo albums, you will be charged the day we started the production and shipment their). All the products included in your subscription will be sent to you directly. You will be notified by email 30 days before the renewal of your subscription and you will be asked whether they changed some of the information you have given us. This notification will also be an opportunity to stop the renewal of your subscription. Cancellation requests must be made not more than 2 days before the renewal date, so you can perform the cancellation.
We may change the prices of any assistance at any time and from time to time. Any renewal of your subscription will be held at this time you have chosen during your initial enrollment (eg monthly).
12. Specific instructions for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local laws, including, without limitation, those relating to online behavior, privacy, copyright and content. In particular and without limiting the foregoing, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Greece or your country of residence.